What's Cookin': An Exciting New Project
Earlier this year, we reached out to Gwynn Novak from No Thyme to Cook with an idea: Let's collaborate on a seasonal recipe series. Finally, we pulled it together! We're excited to launch the series with our Summer Recipe Collection featuring our very own meats, locally sourced ingredients (where we could) and recipes by Gwynn herself.
The rules were simple. The recipes have to be easy to make because who has time to cook, really? And of course, they had to taste good. And finally, we wanted them to be seasonal so that folks could buy local produce and other ingredients if they wanted to.
We couldn't be happier with how the project turned out. We have three beef recipes, two pork recipes, and two lamb/goat recipes.
All of the recipes are available online - and, you can pick up recipe cards at the farmer's market.
But wait, there's more! We want to give you free stuff.
For a chance to win a Monnett Farms T-shirt, all you have to do is:
- Pick your favorite recipe from our summer collection
- Post a picture of the recipe you made on Facebook or Instagram
- Tag @monnettfarms and @nttcook (on Facebook) or @nothymetocook (on Instagram)
- Don't forget to follow Monnett Farms and No Thyme to Cook so you can keep up with our future recipe collections
- We'll pick one (maybe more) random winner(s) for a special prize
We can't wait to see your pics!!